Pacific University- Waitlist

Hi there! 

Would anyone by chance know how many people Pacific University places on their Tier 1 waitlist? Just received an email saying I was on their Tier 1 waitlist, and was hoping to get a feel for my chances ?

First of all congrats! I do not know for sure how many are accepted off the waitlist each year but based off the ASHA Ed Find from last years data I would guess your chances are pretty good. There are 35 spots available and under their admission data, it says there were 66 acceptance offers! 

2 hours ago, AAH said:

Hi there! 

Would anyone by chance know how many people Pacific University places on their Tier 1 waitlist? Just received an email saying I was on their Tier 1 waitlist, and was hoping to get a feel for my chances ?

My friend is also on the waitlist but considering that it’s a more expensive program you probably have a really good chance as many people will choose a cheaper alternative! I am planning on attending!

Thank you so much aelwood14 and andreadls22!! I fell in love with the professors and the program, as I’m sure you both did am really hoping to be accepted! 

Cograts to you both! 

I’m not exactly sure how the teirs work but from looking at last year’s posts and this years, there’s a Teir 1 waitlist and a general waitlist from my understanding..? The email should have specified. Hope that helps! 

• 5 weeks later...
20 hours ago, AAH said:

Haven’t heard anything either ? Would anyone happen to know how full the class is yet? 

No :/ Im thinking after April 15th they will start calling ppl off the waitlist? Cause that's the last day for people who got acceptance letters to accept or decline the offer!

On 4/6/2018 at 3:45 PM, AAH said:

Haven’t heard anything either ? Would anyone happen to know how full the class is yet? 

I'm not sure how helpful this is to you but I know there are 6 people (including myself) that plan to attend so far. This is from our Facebook book... but that only includes those who have found the group. I also know one person that has removed themselves from the waitlist.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!! I can't believe I didn't know about Grad Cafe! Congrats to all of you who were accepted to Pacific! So exciting!! Do any of you know if the cohort is full? I am still crossing fingers and toes on the waitlist, but am figuring it might not be my year. Congrats again!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, Mattskie said:

Hi!! I can't believe I didn't know about Grad Cafe! Congrats to all of you who were accepted to Pacific! So exciting!! Do any of you know if the cohort is full? I am still crossing fingers and toes on the waitlist, but am figuring it might not be my year. Congrats again!!

You asked this two weeks ago, so I don't know if your situation has changed, but as of about a week ago, the cohort is full.