CSU Fullerton Open House

I just received an invitation to RSVP for the CSUF open house next week. I wondering if anyone who is familiar with CSUF and their graduate admissions process knows if this invite to attend the the open house is a good sign I might be accepted or considered? I am trying not to think about it too much, but this is my top choice and all I can think about now. 

Edited by Mercie1994

Hey! I got this invitation too. However, I won't be able to make it due to personal reasons. Not sure why some applicants didn't get this? This school is one of my top choices too. 

I got the invitation as well and was wondering the same thing. Like is this sorta an interview and will it look bad if we are unable to attend? Because we're asked to sign up for a specific time slot it feels interview-ish lol.

7 hours ago, EatSleepStudy said:

I got the invitation as well and was wondering the same thing. Like is this sorta an interview and will it look bad if we are unable to attend? Because we're asked to sign up for a specific time slot it feels interview-ish lol.

The doodle is likely more for her own references (i.e. to recruit/organize graduate students/faculty to help give tours of the clinics).  I don't think it has anything to do with a surprise interview :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 8:32 PM, Mercie1994 said:

I just received an invitation to RSVP for the CSUF open house next week. I wondering if anyone who is familiar with CSUF and their graduate admissions process knows if this invite to attend the the open house is a good sign I might be accepted or considered? I am trying not to think about it too much, but this is my top choice and all I can think about now. 

Have you heard anything from CSUF?

On 3/28/2018 at 6:31 PM, NO_SLP2B said:

Have you heard anything from CSUF?

I called CSUF today and they told me not all acceptances have been offered. I went to the open house but haven't heard since :/ 

17 hours ago, Slowcheetah said:

I called CSUF today and they told me not all acceptances have been offered. I went to the open house but haven't heard since :/ 

I got an email from Dr. Tsao on March 31st saying I was waitlisted. I believe someone said they got their acceptance the Monday after the open house. Keeping my fingers crossed.