I need to add my physical science after I graduate and I have to choose between physics and chemistry. I took geology for the sake of not destroying my gpa with the former two, but now my grad school that I'm attending (Texas State University) does not take geology. Thoughts?

I took conceptual physics online (through orange coast community college) and did not find it challenging at all. The thought of chemistry scared me lol.  It was more principles and theories than actual physics.  Just something to look into! 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:50 PM, WesttoEast18 said:

I took conceptual physics online (through orange coast community college) and did not find it challenging at all. The thought of chemistry scared me lol.  It was more principles and theories than actual physics.  Just something to look into! 

Thank you! I will take that into consideration!

On 4/19/2018 at 4:07 PM, SA13 said:

Thanks y'all! I'll definitely take chemistry. It'll be online so hopefully  not too bad !

On 4/20/2018 at 3:53 PM, hopefulslp1 said:

I'd say chemistry! I took an online chemistry course from a local community college and it was very doable and easy! (This coming from a girl who almost failed chem in high school)

Hopefully I find a good online course! ????