Music Fall 2019 applicants

klavierstucke

Heard back from my top school about funding - full ride!! Hitting the commit button and celebrating this weekend!! Now I can relax and enjoy the end of undergrad. :) Best of luck to everyone still waiting, I wish the best for you all!

5 hours ago, futuredrb said:

Heard back from my top school about funding - full ride!! Hitting the commit button and celebrating this weekend!! Now I can relax and enjoy the end of undergrad. :) Best of luck to everyone still waiting, I wish the best for you all!

WOW THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

14 hours ago, futuredrb said:

Smash that commit button!

Congrats!

ConGrazia!

Edited by klavierstucke

hey everyone. those who got accepted to UCLA ethnomusicology, could you inform me about the stipend/TA salary there? I'm waitlisted and trying to decide if I should wait to hear from them before accepting another offer. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rejected from the MA in Musicology at McGill but got into the MM in Musicology at Johns Hopkins, the MFA in Writing (Fiction) at Columbia and the MPhil in Music at Cambridge!

Anybody else gonna be at Cambridge in the fall? Would love to meet the incoming music cohort x

Going to UCSD! So weird. I guess their silence in regards to my application ALL THIS TIME meant they were considering me... xD Wasn't my first choice, but now I'm excited. I get to stay in California, and San Diego is beautiful! Plus my bro is there, so I can be near family. :)

On 4/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, spianist said:

Going to UCSD! So weird. I guess their silence in regards to my application ALL THIS TIME meant they were considering me... xD Wasn't my first choice, but now I'm excited. I get to stay in California, and San Diego is beautiful! Plus my bro is there, so I can be near family. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Got rejected from 4 of the 5 schools I originally applied to in California. The 1 I was accepted to offers very little in the way of funding. Then I heard about an offer at a School back East offering a full ride to 1 applicant. Ended up landing it. If you guys didn't have it pan out this round keep your ears open for offers like that. Sometimes luck knows what's best for us more than we do.

Edited by Stimmung