2019-2020 Boren Applicants

woshimeiguoren

Just now, motorka said:

There are others who have not been notified either, right?

Yeah, I still didn’t receive anything. I feel like that’s not a good sign. I’m a general scholarship applicant for Georgian 

Edited by rachel8512

I got my scholarship acceptance for Arabic in Jordan. 

I was a second time applicant this cycle. I kept my expectations low ( I was upset last cycle being rejected) and worked on my essay. For those who do not receive theirs do not give up. Apply again next year. Really work on your essay and give it to professors who are related to that field that you write about in your paper. Make sure you get good recommendation letters as well, your professor must KNOW you and your paper. I was in constant communication with mine through out the creation of the paper. Again, don’t get down on yourself and try again. 

Edited by Borenthrowaway

Just now, Borenthrowaway said:

I got my scholarship acceptance for Arabic in Jordan. 

I was a second time applicant this cycle. I kept my expectations low ( I was upset last cycle being rejected) and worked on my essay. For those who do not receive theirs do not give up. Apply again next year. 

What time were you notified?

Just now, yallabye said:

Even if we all didn't get accepted, we would've still known our status before the end of the day...rejected, alternate, or otherwise...

I know... it’s really making me anxious that we still have no idea what’s going on. And I’m in Europe and it’s already 11:15pm. I really don’t want to be up this late wondering about it ?