Manifesto95

The Graduate Institute Geneva (IHEID) 2019

Hey !

I've decided to create a new topic for those applying for interdisciplinary and disciplinary programs at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies of Geneva (IHEID), fall 2019. Normally, Early Bird applicants (disciplinary programs only) should receive decisions in January. It would be great to share info and experience here :) 

Thanks for creating this thread. I am planning to apply in the regular round (Jan 15th). Good luck with your decision.

Hey, what's going on, guys? I am planning to apply for the interdisciplinary programs (15 Jan). What are the programs you are applying, + any other unis you laid your eyes on?

Cheers

Edited by Alisher Kadirov

Did anyone get results after applying on Early Bird Deadline.

I am applying for the regular deadline (15 Jan) 

I was looking for a thread like this last year when I was hunting for information about people applying.  I almost applied this year for the international history PhD but haven't had time to get everything together for it, and I'll definitely be applying next year if I don't get in anywhere this application cycle; absolutely love Geneva as a city and the opportunities GIG offers.  If any of you get in, I'd love to hear from you about your experiences at the school even if it's in different programs.  Good luck to all of you who are applying!

On 1/10/2019 at 4:13 AM, SC88 said:

Did anyone get results after applying on Early Bird Deadline.

I am applying for the regular deadline (15 Jan) 

It comes out Tuesday! I'm very anxious about it. 

Received the letter stating that my application was postponed for the 2nd round consideration. I wonder what is the difference between postponing to the 2nd round decision and being on the waiting list. Does anybody know? 

Edited by Phetlorlian