NYU Sackler Institute of Graduate Biomedical Sciences (F19)

Ayub2306

On 3/7/2019 at 12:37 PM, Renalee said:

I went to the last interview session (Feb 28th - March 1st). They said we will hear back between late this week and the beginning of April.

Hi Renalee - which concentration did you interview for? 

I also saw that biostatistics and epi offers went out last Friday. I wonder if they send ALL offers for one concentration in one wave or if they might have a second wave of offers based on how many people from the first wave accept. 

51 minutes ago, math_n_stat said:

Hi Renalee - which concentration did you interview for? 

I also saw that biostatistics and epi offers went out last Friday. I wonder if they send ALL offers for one concentration in one wave or if they might have a second wave of offers based on how many people from the first wave accept. 

I interviewed for the immunology concentration.
Since they said they send out offers until April I'm guessing they have multiple waves based on how many people accept.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/21/2018 at 5:22 PM, C8H10N4O2_95 said:

Here is a reply from the admissions office today:

"We are still in the process of inviting applicants, and we will notify those not invited as soon as we can."

I guess there is still hope..

Good day. Please when does the application usually open and how do I apply? The website isn't opening 

• 2 months later...