MIT EECS 2019

MAshKam

On 2/2/2019 at 10:09 AM, shrek12 said:

Yes, next week. My homepage got unique visit from MIT IP address. They are considering my application until this state. Fingers crossed

My portfolio also got visit from MIT on 1st Feb, and interestingly enough, they didn't go through all my engineering stuff but looked at two pages of my artworks. So idk what they are thinking...

42 minutes ago, zjh said:

My portfolio also got visit from MIT on 1st Feb, and interestingly enough, they didn't go through all my engineering stuff but looked at two pages of my artworks. So idk what they are thinking...

wow thats great! I imagine they were evaluating one by one applicant and discuss abt the candidates from their portofolio during the meeting. And that is interesting that they are more interested to your art work. What area you applying tho?

5 hours ago, shrek12 said:

wow thats great! I imagine they were evaluating one by one applicant and discuss abt the candidates from their portofolio during the meeting. And that is interesting that they are more interested to your art work. What area you applying tho?

I applied to multiagent robotics. but my interview was not from a POI. But I really liked the research work of my interviewer.

1 hour ago, shrek12 said:

Welcome to this week.. 
Altho I have assumed rejection on my application, but my heart is racing. Lets embrace together, guyss!

I know what you mean. ??
Part of me is excited about the results being so close but the rest of me feels stupid for thinking I have a good chance.

19 hours ago, howard_schultz said:

1 hour ago, howard_schultz said:

Some people are getting acceptance emails. I haven't gotten anything, and my portal isn't updated, so I'll assume rejection ?

How could you know you portal is updated??