indiecisivepsych

Question

Hello, I am finishing my bachelor's a year early and I have a late birthday, so I'm only 20 years old, and will be 20 during interviews. Do you think program directors of programs based around people (counseling/social work, etc.) would take my age as a negative or am I over thinking?

3 answers to this question

probably overthinking it!

Does your CV also say you're young? That's the question. I know people who are a lot older than you and did very little to 'develop' themselves on the side of their undergrad and people who are young who jumped on many opportunities. 

1 hour ago, Psygeek said:

Does your CV also say you're young? That's the question. I know people who are a lot older than you and did very little to 'develop' themselves on the side of their undergrad and people who are young who jumped on many opportunities. 

This. 

On 12/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, Psygeek said:

thanks! that makes a lot of sense. I appreciate this!