UNC MSW 2019

bswtomsw1

17 minutes ago, Sgk19 said:

Me too, especially since they were just ranked as #3 in the country 

Your comment made me check the rankings and wow, that's quite a tie for #3! Also, Pitt fell quite a bit, which kinda sucks. I know I shouldn't care, but I do wonder why...

58 minutes ago, sullyac said:

does anyone know if we’ll get decisions on the distance learning program this week as well?

At the interview, I was told the last week in March.. first week in April at the lastest.  But with the influx in applications he didn’t see it happening anytime sooner

8 minutes ago, Breanna12595 said:

Anybody else applied to the distance education program?

On my application I said if not admitted to the 2-year, I would like to be considered for the distance education program. 

50 minutes ago, Sgk19 said:

On my application I said if not admitted to the 2-year, I would like to be considered for the distance education program. 

Oh okay! I applied just for the distance learning. We had to do interviews for it and were told end of March first week in april at the very latest. 

4 hours ago, Sgk19 said:

Mind sharing your stats? And what time they sent the email? 

I applied on 2/11, had an interview last week (all DE applicants have an interview) and received an email today around 10 am. I would say I'm a less traditional applicant. I have a 4.0 undergraduate GPA in an unrelated field. Five years of work experience with the three most recent years in higher ed/non-profits. I have a friend who graduated from the advanced standing program and they said the admissions timeline is sporadic and somewhat random. I hope this helps!