Master of Teaching OISE 2019

tngus777

For whoever hasn’t heard back yet, I called OISE this morning and they let me know that they’ll be rolling out admissions until the end of March and into April. If you applied before Nov 15 you should expect to hear back by the end of March, if you don’t receive an email by the end of March then you should probably contact SGS. If you applied after Nov 15 you will most likely hear back after March and maybe into May. This is very similar to the response given last year to student who were still waiting. Hopefully they get back to us before April. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

6 hours ago, Scotts123 said:

For whoever hasn’t heard back yet, I called OISE this morning and they let me know that they’ll be rolling out admissions until the end of March and into April. If you applied before Nov 15 you should expect to hear back by the end of March, if you don’t receive an email by the end of March then you should probably contact SGS. If you applied after Nov 15 you will most likely hear back after March and maybe into May. This is very similar to the response given last year to student who were still waiting. Hopefully they get back to us before April. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Thanks for the update. Really appreciate this! ?

1 hour ago, ieb13 said:

I was rejected last week and just received an email saying I was accepted. Is anyone in the same boat?

Hello, did you apply to more than one program? For example did you apply to the MACSE and MT? My thoughts are you might of gotten rejected for one but accepted for another. Regardless, it would be quite strange if you initially got rejected but then they changed their mind. Congrats if you did get a cited but I would probably contact SGS. Best of luck!!

10 minutes ago, Scotts123 said:

Hello, did you apply to more than one program? For example did you apply to the MACSE and MT? My thoughts are you might of gotten rejected for one but accepted for another. Regardless, it would be quite strange if you initially got rejected but then they changed their mind. Congrats if you did get a cited but I would probably contact SGS. Best of luck!!

You’re right. I should have looked closer. Thank you!

I just received my rejected letter for MACSE, at the bottom of the letter it says, "This letter is applicable to associated fields and collaborative specializations to which you may have applied". Does that also mean I didn't get into the MT program?

20 minutes ago, batman123 said:

I just received my rejected letter for MACSE, at the bottom of the letter it says, "This letter is applicable to associated fields and collaborative specializations to which you may have applied". Does that also mean I didn't get into the MT program?

The same thing showed up on my letter but 2 days later I was accepted to MT. So there’s still hope!

4 hours ago, soapyhope said:

nothing for me either :( every weekday my anxiety is so high 

I know, me as well. Don’t worry you know you work as hard as you could so whatever happens, happens. They only give out admission decisions during their hours so Monday to Friday 9:30-4:30pm, just relax spend time with family and friends, keep your your mind occupied there is nothing you can do at this point. We’re all waiting it out until Monday, fingers crossed all the best guys ?

27 minutes ago, NSNSNSNS said:

https://ro.oise.utoronto.ca/RGS_AppStat1_Pre1stPage3.html

does anyone understand this? are these the number of ppl who got in or the number of ppl who applied? 

Also does anyone know how many students they accept for each stream?

update: this is the number of ppl who applied to each program as a first choice. 1039 ppl applied to p/j this year..

1 hour ago, NSNSNSNS said:

update: this is the number of ppl who applied to each program as a first choice. 1039 ppl applied to p/j this year..

Wouldn't that chart indicate 1000 ppl applied combining all streams and only 558 applied for p/j specifically?

Hey y'all, so i've been creeping this forum since it started but never really interacted because I got my acceptance back in February. But I figured I'd join now cuz I remembered a bit of info from the open house. I think they said that they accepted about 150 people to each stream. 

Goodluck to everyone still waiting!! Your applications look really strong

23 minutes ago, Scotts123 said:

Finally after this long hard wait I have been accepted to the MT p/j!!!!! Best of luck to everyone still waiting, thank you for all the support! 

I wish you all the best! :) 

congrats scotts123!! and thank you for your kind words earlier. all the best in fall :)❤️