Boston University acceptances

Getting a thread going for BU! Was so surprised to hear from BU only a week after my interview with an acceptance and a scholarship! I'm in shock and so happy right now. Congrats to all who got in. I can't wait to hear all the good news.

Edited by Laurenf131

7 minutes ago, Laurenf131 said:

Getting a thread going for BU! Was so surprised to hear from BU only a week after my interview with an acceptance and a scholarship! I'm in shock and so happy right now. Congrats to all who got in. I can't wait to hear all the good news.

Did your scholarship come with your initial email?

1 minute ago, kate9696 said:

Did your scholarship come with your initial email?

Yes it did! There was no mention of a research or graduate assistant position, just a tuition scholarship.

Just now, Laurenf131 said:

Yes it did! There was no mention of a research or graduate assistant position, just a tuition scholarship.

Darn it! Was hoping for one haha - thanks for the update. And congrats :)

3 minutes ago, BioCook said:

Darn it! Was hoping for one haha - thanks for the update. And congrats :)

Haha same! I didnt get a scholarship it looks like. It’s just so expensive! 

1 hour ago, Laurenf131 said:

1 hour ago, kate9696 said:

Haha same! I didnt get a scholarship it looks like. It’s just so expensive! 

Congrats to you both!! That is huge that you have been accepted, so you should feel super proud of yourselves! Celebrate it this weekend ? 

On 3/1/2019 at 3:19 PM, speech517 said:

Congrats everyone!! Did anyone else get waitlisted? 

I was! I was surprised, honestly. Just because I felt that my interview went really well. But it's ok. 

Just now, SLP97 said:

For the people who received a scholarship, was it stated in the email or was there another place they told you?

Hi there - scholarship info was sent out in the acceptance email. It's possible that those scholarships may be offered to other students if those who got accepted with scholarships deny the offer... fingers crossed!