Top-choice expensive school or mediocre less-expensive school

There are two universities that I am very interested in attending for masters in biomedical engineering and to which I have been accepted: the University of Florida at Gainsville and Johns Hopkins University. JHU has the best BME program but it is very costly. UFL, on the other hand, has half the tuition cost as JHU and I am also getting a $4500 scholarship there. Getting into JHU would be the best thing for my career, however, I want to continue with my higher studies and get a Ph.D. in the future and do not want to be neck-deep in debt. At the same time, I do not know if letting go of such an opportunity would be a wise decision. 

PS- TAship positions are available at JHU for first-year students and in the second year, students are eligible to get 100% tuition waiver provided they find a mentor who is willing to fund their studies while they complete their thesis. 

Please pour your opinions here. 

I think both schools are great. Rankings are usually for people who need that kind of confirmation. I personally believe UF is growing a lot, and that now it is in an exciting stage. My recommendation would be to think of the research and if you’ll be happy. The weather in Florida is awesome and Baltimore sucks, but that’s my opinion. Lastly, no program will create your success - only you can.