HELP, can’t decide on a program! Share your experience in an SLP program!

Hi everyone! I recently got accepted to CSUF, CSULB, Biola, CBU, and Portland State. I’m having a hard time deciding which school would be the best for me, and I’m looking for current graduate students to share their experience and give their honest opinions about the programs they’re either currently in or have completed. Thanks!

Edited by socal2bSLP

2 hours ago, socal2bSLP said:

Hi everyone! I recently got accepted to CSUF, CSULB, Biola, CBU, and Portland State. I’m having a hard time deciding which school would be the best for me, and I’m looking for current graduate students to share their experience and give their honest opinions about the programs they’re either currently in or have completed. Thanks!

Go to Biola and we can be classmates!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, slpgradapplicant said:

I was accepted to the same four Southern California schools as well! I think we have a good problem on our hands though! 

Where did you end up deciding?

• 6 months later...
On 4/25/2019 at 9:37 PM, ChaiTeaSLP said:

Currently attending CSUN and I love it! Any specific questions I'd be happy to answer.

How is it? Is the coursework hard and really as time consuming as they say? How many classes per semester? Any info on the program would be so helpful

• 3 weeks later...