I was wondering if anyone has taken a Speech Science or Speech Hearing Science fully online anywhere, that was easy and not proctored? (if it was a hybrid class that would be great too)

I was thinking about ENMU but sounds like the professor isn't the best. 

Thanks in advance!! 

USU's exams are proctored but it's set up through an online system so you don't have to find a proctor nearby. The professor was great but you have to understand the material to do well.

I am taking Speech Science online at Longwood University and I have had a great experience! Everything is online, including all quizzes and exams. This course is pretty intense but in a good way. I have learned SO MUCH! 

On 4/14/2019 at 10:18 AM, cef26 said:

I was wondering if anyone has taken a Speech Science or Speech Hearing Science fully online anywhere, that was easy and not proctored? (if it was a hybrid class that would be great too)

I was thinking about ENMU but sounds like the professor isn't the best. 

Thanks in advance!! 

I heard the same things about Dr Martins class at ENMU. I’ve heard that he is nice professor but his quizzes doesn’t coincide with the chapters you are assigned. He is not responsive. 

Although a new professor Lacey Plummer is teaching the 8 week session. I opted to take speech science with her. 

After 2 weeks she decided to cancel all quizzes and homework because she doesn’t like busy work. All we have to do now is a final and 3 labs due at the end of the semester.  She opened up the rest of the modules and everything is self paced If you see that Plummer is teaching Speech Science at ENMU. Enroll! The 2 quizzes I did take were super easy. I think it will be an easy A if she keeps the same format for future classes.