University of Montana-Distance Learning Masters SLP Program

Hello all!

Has anyone heard anything about the University of Montana's online SLP program? I am interested in it but can not find any info on it? Is anyone in the program? Is anyone planning to apply this fall?

Thanks in advance!!

8 hours ago, SarahSLP2B said:

Hello all!

Has anyone heard anything about the University of Montana's online SLP program? I am interested in it but can not find any info on it? Is anyone in the program? Is anyone planning to apply this fall?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi! Im also interested in applying but I'm from NY. I just emailed someone from their site. Hopefully I hear back soon.

On 6/26/2019 at 4:36 PM, clc93 said:

Hi! Im also interested in applying but I'm from NY. I just emailed someone from their site. Hopefully I hear back soon.

Did you hear back? I am considering applying. 

On 6/29/2019 at 6:39 PM, SRod2015 said:

Did you hear back? I am considering applying. 

I emailed them but it bounced back. And then i tried to fill out my questions on the form on their site but still nothing. 

3 hours ago, SarahSLP2B said:

I emailed a while back and didn't hear anything so I finally called and spoke with someone named Amanda I think and she was very helpful!! 

That's great, I will try calling. Thanks!!

On 7/1/2019 at 7:41 PM, clc93 said:

I emailed them but it bounced back. And then i tried to fill out my questions on the form on their site but still nothing. 

Thank you!! That's unfortunate that they are not responding to emails. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/25/2019 at 8:44 AM, SarahSLP2B said:

I've been emailing Amanda Jackson and she is great. The program is also up on CSDCAS. I'm so nervous to apply! Have you all started your applications?

Hi SarahSLP2B !

Do you happen to have to appropriate phone number to reach the school regarding this program? Also is there any information from your phone calls that you can share about the online masters program through Montana University?

Thanks ! 

1 hour ago, jsieges said:

I'm applying! I'm just waiting for someone to look at my essay but hopefully I submit it this weekend.

Where did you find information about this school? Who did you contact? Is it a CSDCAS application?

4 hours ago, SRod2015 said:

Where did you find information about this school? Who did you contact? Is it a CSDCAS application?

I was looking for programs that have a distance option so that's how I found them. It is through CSDCAS. Everything I know is through what is provided on their websites! I figured I should apply to as many schools as I realistically can and if I get more than one acceptance I'll cross that bridge when I get there ?

1 hour ago, jsieges said:

I was looking for programs that have a distance option so that's how I found them. It is through CSDCAS. Everything I know is through what is provided on their websites! I figured I should apply to as many schools as I realistically can and if I get more than one acceptance I'll cross that bridge when I get there ?

Thank you! ? Would you mind sharing the other distance education programs you found? I am on the boat as you!! Applying to as many schools as I realistically can. 

19 hours ago, SRod2015 said:

Thank you! ? Would you mind sharing the other distance education programs you found? I am on the boat as you!! Applying to as many schools as I realistically can. 

When you create an account on CSDCAS you can filter search schools that have a distance option! There's lots!!

2 hours ago, jsieges said:

When you create an account on CSDCAS you can filter search schools that have a distance option! There's lots!!

Thank you!! I did not notice they had that option. 

• 5 months later...

Has anyone heard anything from Montana yet? I know the official deadline is April 1st but I'm so anxious! This is the only school I haven't heard from. 

Accepted: Nova Southeastern, Florida State University, U of St. Augustine

Denied: U of South Carolina

Waiting: U of Montana

Edited by SarahSLP2B

5 hours ago, SarahSLP2B said:

Has anyone heard anything from Montana yet? I know the official deadline is April 1st but I'm so anxious! This is the only school I haven't heard from. 

We applied to a lot of the same schools! I haven't heard anything from Montana either. I was waitlisted at University of South Carolina and haven't heard anything from NOVA yet! 

On 3/5/2020 at 1:03 PM, SarahSLP2B said:

Have not heard from U of Montana yet either!

On 3/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, KEIM said:

Anyone else get waitlisted at Montana? Finally got an email today!

I got a rejection email :( I'm ok though because I got into another program that I am excited about. Good luck! 

1 hour ago, SarahSLP2B said:

I got a rejection email :( I'm ok though because I got into another program that I am excited about. Good luck! 

That's ok, you got into NOVA? That's awesome news. I'm hoping to hear from them soon. I had an interview with NOVA last week and they called me a few days later to ask me if I was interested in the CA Cohort or distance program. I hope thats a good sign? Unless the admissions rep was genuinely confused. LOL.

• 1 month later...

I just got accepted into Montana off the waitlist today. But I start Emerson next week. Does anyone know the cost for this program?