2020 application thread

I'm curious, has anyone heard if their programs will be online in the fall? UBC has announced all undergrad classes will be online, though they are still deciding on graduate classes.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been taken off the waitlist at Indiana! Just received my formal offer today and I have to say that I'm relieved/emotional/over the moon. I'm going to get a PhD! I'm still on the waitlist at

quite a lot to unpack here. you assume that I’m not using this as a way to put a better application forward next year which is quite a big assumption to make. I’d like to recontextualize: I said I was

sorry but why do you feel the need to be such an asshole about this? the poster didn't get into a program they really wanted to and are upset about the way the rejection was dealt with. sounds perfect

On 5/19/2020 at 8:50 PM, starshiphistory said:

I'm curious, has anyone heard if their programs will be online in the fall? UBC has announced all undergrad classes will be online, though they are still deciding on graduate classes.

My program (and the undergrads) at Colorado State University is planning to be fully in person except for the last two weeks of the semester, where the entire school will be going online.