Harris 2020

justaname

19 hours ago, al12345678 said:

Dying over here!!! .. how is everyone doing?  

15 hours ago, Mr. Jameson said:

I’m basically constantly checking Harris twitter to see if they say something

anyone think we will hear today?

32 minutes ago, AAngelo said:

anyone think we will hear today?

I really really hope so...  can´t wait any longer.  There is nothing on twitter--- there is a webinar today for the MAIDP . I´m joining in to see if they say anything about the early action decisions (https://apply-harris.uchicago.edu/share/view?id=778f9813-de0c-422a-95c5-5f0b19fc1aa0) . I´ll let you guys know if they say anything.   

4 minutes ago, al12345678 said:

I really really hope so...  can´t wait any longer.  There is nothing on twitter--- there is a webinar today for the MAIDP . I´m joining in to see if they say anything about the early action decisions (https://apply-harris.uchicago.edu/share/view?id=778f9813-de0c-422a-95c5-5f0b19fc1aa0) . I´ll let you guys know if they say anything.   

awesome!  Thanks so much- I can't join in because I have a meeting at that time but that would be great :)  last year they released the early action tweet at 3:07pm but honestly I don't know if I can make it until then lol

1 hour ago, AAngelo said:

awesome!  Thanks so much- I can't join in because I have a meeting at that time but that would be great :)  last year they released the early action tweet at 3:07pm but honestly I don't know if I can make it until then lol

Within a week!!! so don't hold your breath! It will not be today or tomorrow.. 

Congratulations to the accepted!

I've been waitlisted but I'm really happy. I am from Argentina and first generation student and not being rejected means that I am apt (doesn't it?) and that means the world to me. 

Anyway, if you have any tips for what to do now I am all ears and I hope to see you all next fall :)

Congratulations everyone!! I’m in for MPP as well. But I did not see any funding information on the letter. Does that mean I don’t get any? I’m simultaneously very happy and disappointed because I don’t know if I can afford the tuition. I hope I could negotiate with other offers.

You guys are awesome! Hope to see you all at Uchicago!

Hey all— didn’t get in to the MACRM (slightly disappointed) but was accepted for the MPP with 20k scholarship. I’m mixed feelings because I really was looking for opportunities to do more research so I’m going to find out more about if MPP students are working as RAs since I’m probably gonna need a job to afford the program anyway

50 minutes ago, Aboriginie said:

Congratulations!! $20K is good! Is it annual or 20K for 2Y?

Its 20k per year for both years as long as I meet the requirement 

Edited by Mr. Jameson

1 hour ago, Aboriginie said:

The $$ are in another letter. The admit letter has no reference to $$. Initially, I was disappointed too that I got no financial aid, so when I saw the other letter, the amount suddenly appeared to be a fortune load ? 

That sounds awesome! I’m happy for you. 

Maybe I’m dumb but I can’t find any other link to a separate letter? Do you mind sharing where did you find the separate letter? In the portal or in your email?

27 minutes ago, justaname said:

That sounds awesome! I’m happy for you. 

Maybe I’m dumb but I can’t find any other link to a separate letter? Do you mind sharing where did you find the separate letter? In the portal or in your email?

If you go to the portal and click on your update it should be at the bottom of the page

17 hours ago, Elit2 said:

Congratulations to the accepted!

I've been waitlisted but I'm really happy. I am from Argentina and first generation student and not being rejected means that I am apt (doesn't it?) and that means the world to me. 

Anyway, if you have any tips for what to do now I am all ears and I hope to see you all next fall :)

Universities usually operate two ways... either they don’t want to hear from you for a while .. but you should keep working on your profile .or they need more information.... get in touch with the admissions office and ask them .. that would be my advise