Harris 2020

justaname

11 hours ago, pau188 said:

Congrats!! Did they tell you about the funding right away???  Also are you an applicant from the U.S? 

I'm an international applicant so.. I don't think I'll get a phone call.. maybe an email

Thanks! Yes they did tell me about funding on the phone call. They said the official 

letter will hit my email today by 9pm. I am an applicant from the US.

1 hour ago, su1234 said:

Nothing yet.

Just heard back from Harris Admin, they said the reason I received a second application for MPP is that I was denied for MSCAPP so they redirected me to MPP for separate consideration. They informed me that I should be expecting a notification email within 7-10 business days.

1 minute ago, Yiiiiissential said:

Just heard back from Harris Admin, they said the reason I received a second application for MPP is that I was denied for MSCAPP so they redirected me to MPP for separate consideration. They informed me that I should be expecting a notification email within 7-10 business days.

Just received the same email too.

4 minutes ago, Yiiiiissential said:

Did you though choose MPP as your second choice?

May I ask if the phone call you received is from Chicago? I got a missed call so I’m worried..

1 hour ago, ElizabethMD said:

I just got the acceptance phone call for the MAPP degree! They offered money to me as well at that time. Of note I’m from the US. Good luck everyone!