Rhodes and Marshall Finalist Notification

btermite

Has anyone gotten word on finalists for either the Rhodes or the Marshall yet?

I applied 2 years ago and got word for both Rhodes and Marshall finalist a bit under 3 weeks after submitting (so that would be this week).

Didn't see any other threads dedicated to these, so I thought maybe people could post when they end up hearing!

Edited by btermite

Applications this year closed Oct. 2nd or so. It’s my first year applying, and no word either way yet! Which is kind of crazy considering I might need to be half way accords the country in 4-5 weeks! Anyone else apply and are now anxiously waiting? 

Marshall handles booking all of your travel arrangements/pays for them all (including hotel if you need it).  No worries there.

For Rhodes, AirBnB could be a good option since, depending on the region, the interview could still be far away from home.

Edited by btermite

14 hours ago, irinprogress said:

I’m in Virginia and just heard from Marshall. It was a no for me, but hopefully some of you guys got happier news! Still nothing from Rhodes. 

Sorry to hear that.  My understanding is getting finalist for Marshall is quite a bit more difficult just based on the percentage that go to that stage.  Stay positive for Rhodes!

‘Nothing yet for me on either, on the east coast for both.  

18 hours ago, coffeeortea said:

Los Angeles just sent theirs out-- it's a no for me. Oh well! Good luck to everybody! Now time to wait anxiously on Gates Cambridge...

Sorry to hear that! Good luck on Gates Cambridge, though. This is really the hard round for the Marshall. 
Still nothing for Houston. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:31 AM, btermite said:

Marshall handles booking all of your travel arrangements/pays for them all (including hotel if you need it).  No worries there.

For Rhodes, AirBnB could be a good option since, depending on the region, the interview could still be far away from home.

Unless you're overseas currently for another scholarship :(

Marshall only pays if you're in the country! :(