Psychology personal statement advice/swap

I've seen a few of these for other programs, so I thought it might be good to start a thread to peer-edit personal statements for those of us who are applying to psychology and related programs! Let me know if you would like to swap, or if you would be able to offer me some advice!

Thanks.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:52 PM, Psygeek said:

feel free to send me a PM 

Good Morning, @Psygeek would I be able to share some SOPs with you? Some schools only require 500 words are less and they look vastly different from the ones I have written out for schools with no word limit. 

Thank you in advance (: 

1 hour ago, Schy said:

Good Morning, @Psygeek would I be able to share some SOPs with you? Some schools only require 500 words are less and they look vastly different from the ones I have written out for schools with no word limit. 

Thank you in advance (: 

sure

• 3 months later...

Would anyone who has been accepted into a Psychology program this season be willing to PM me their SOP? I have been rejected from all places I applied to. So, I need to go back to the drawing board, and figure out what went wrong before the next admissions season. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, shawermalife said:

Hi, I plan on applying to a few clinical master's programs this year. Would anyone mind reviewing my SOP? I would really appreciate it, thank you!!

jus send it over through PM