Do decisions ever come out on weekends?

skar

On 12/14/2019 at 12:35 AM, skar said:

basically same as title, but I was wondering if there's any chance programs will write about interviews during the weekend? Not sure whether I should keep frantically checking my email or just unplug and enjoy myself :)

I wonder the same. I am even thinking whether they will make invitations during the winter break. I must be too stressed.

10 hours ago, oceanofowl said:

I wonder the same. I am even thinking whether they will make invitations during the winter break. I must be too stressed.

I would wait it out. I've talked to current grad students, and they got their interviews as late as early January, so enjoy the holidays!!

On the application portal for the program I applied, the following is stated:  For Fall 2020, interview invitations will be sent by December 23rdI still haven't heard anything...does anyone think it's possible I could still hear on Monday? I am trying to prepare for the worst, but I'm hoping there is still hope :( 

58 minutes ago, hippyresearcher said:

On the application portal for the program I applied, the following is stated:  For Fall 2020, interview invitations will be sent by December 23rdI still haven't heard anything...does anyone think it's possible I could still hear on Monday? I am trying to prepare for the worst, but I'm hoping there is still hope :( 

It is quite possible since they probably took a break over the weekend. They might send a bunch out tomorrow! 

GOOD LUCK and may the force be with you

On 12/21/2019 at 1:29 AM, CandyPaint said:

I would wait it out. I've talked to current grad students, and they got their interviews as late as early January, so enjoy the holidays!!

Thanks! I didn't see your reply until now. I am still waiting out stressfully...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...