Where are you going?

Seeing as the 15th is mere days away, I hope that everyone has made or is close to making a decision.

So where is everyone headed in the fall?

I'll be attending, as my signature suggests, University of Washington. Can't wait to move to Seattle this summer!

I hope there are still people around the forum to answer, instead of leaving after getting accepted...

Edited by origin415

Seeing as the 15th is mere days away, I hope that everyone has made or is close to making a decision.

So where is everyone headed in the fall?

I'll be attending, as my signature suggests, University of Washington. Can't wait to move to Seattle this summer!

I hope there are still people around the forum to answer, instead of leaving after getting accepted...

Cornell. I've got no other options.

I would also be going to UWash, Seattle.

Field of interest is number theory

Looks like we'll be classmates!

When are you moving to Seattle? I'll probably be heading out late may/early juneish, but taking my sweet time driving cross country, so I'll be there mid june at the earliest.

I'm waiting a couple more weeks before deciding just in case I get money, but seeing as I'm a master's student I am not counting on it. If I don't get money my top 3 choices are Bowling Green State, Kent State, and Miami University.

I thought JHU is much better. Do you apply for mathematical statistical program in UMD?

I was accepted to applied mathematics at JHU. I applied to AMSC at UMD, not mathematical statistics... still haven't heard anything!

Will be handing in my UCSB letter tomorrow!

Hi Origin415 and Enigma, I'm also be attending UW this Fall 2010, but in applied math program... I'm excited to get there! For me seems like I'll be there around early August since classes begin late September/early October, mainly to save up a little money (Seattle isn't exactly a cheap city to live in)...

Edited by mikens

• 2 weeks later...