NOVA Southeastern SLP CA Cohort Summer 2020

15 hours ago, speechie264 said:

My interview is on Sunday. I will prepare for sure!

Does anyone know when the tuition is due for ENMU? I plan on paying once I get my paycheck.

15 hours ago, speechie264 said:

My interview is on Sunday. I will prepare for sure!

Does anyone know when the tuition is due for ENMU? I plan on paying once I get my paycheck.

Are you taking a prerequisite from ENMU? I am signed up for Aural Rehab and Audiology and have already paid. I'm not sure when tuition is due but admissions and registration have been so kind and helpful every time I've called.  

I have an update. I had my interview yesterday and I think it went well! Preparing definitely helped. He said the committee will review applications this week and that they will send notices next Monday. They are still reviewing applications.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, speechie264 said:

I have an update. I had my interview yesterday and I think it went well! Preparing definitely helped. He said the committee will review applications this week and that they will send notices next Monday. They are still reviewing applications.

They gave you an actual day when they when send acceptance/reject notices? That's good. news. I also interviewed last week.

19 hours ago, KEIM said:

They gave you an actual day when they when send acceptance/reject notices? That's good. news. I also interviewed last week.

I just recieved my acceptance letter! I am accepting and I'm so excited!

3 minutes ago, speechie264 said:

That's awesome! Congrats. This is for the CA Cohort, right? I didn't realize that at first. 

6 minutes ago, KEIM said:

That's awesome! Congrats. This is for the CA Cohort, right? I didn't realize that at first. 

Yes for the CA cohort. 

Im super excited! I was denied at Northern Arizona and still waiting on Baylor. 

Edited by speechie264

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 7:06 PM, speechie264 said:

Congratulations !! Do you mind sharing questions they asked you? 

On 4/1/2020 at 4:05 PM, AnnaM said:

Was it over the phone ? 

Yes it was over the phone. Off the top of my head I only remember 3.

Why did you choose SLP?

What is your plan for the next 5 years.

What is your plan if you don't get into grad school?

On 2/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, BenC26 said:

Hi everyone, just had my interview with NOVA and I feel like I didn’t do very well. Super nervous. Anyone else know how long it took for them to get back regarding acceptance?

hi :) feeling nervous before and after an interview is totally understandable and normal. I hope you already heard back from NOVA with great news!! I am currently feeling nervous! I have an interview this Monday with RMU. Wondering if you're willing to share any ideas or questions examples for an interview! ? thanks in advance!

On 4/2/2020 at 8:51 PM, speechie264 said:

Yes it was over the phone. Off the top of my head I only remember 3.

Why did you choose SLP?

What is your plan for the next 5 years.

What is your plan if you don't get into grad school?

Thank you