Princeton WWS Fall 2020

polapp20

3 minutes ago, HopefulMPA said:

The last (only?) thing they said in the blog was "Official admissions decisions will arrive on or around March 15." Aka we're in for up to 3 more days of constantly refreshing our email and grad cafe......

Sorry to be the barer of bad news - but technically "on or around..." could also be AFTER March 15...

Just now, cadiz said:

It's been sent. I just received it. I am the happiest man in the world. Stay safe everyone and thank you GradCade for all the help.

Congrats! Was it a personalized email? What is first letter of last name?

My husband just heard me let out a yip of excitement. He thought maybe I heard back from the last program I am waiting on (HKS) but nope... just reading everyone's great news about Princeton and feeling so excited for you all. Congratulations!!!

4 minutes ago, Huascar said:

Congrats! Were you folks admitted for the MPA or MPP program? Do they send MPA and MPP emails at the same time? 

MPA for me, and this email came in at ~10:30 PM EST. So if ever there's a chance that they went to bed and are continuing to send emails in the morning, this could be it

3 minutes ago, scalmanac said:

MPA for me, and this email came in at ~10:30 PM EST. So if ever there's a chance that they went to bed and are continuing to send emails in the morning, this could be it

Congrats again! I'm praying they haven't sent MPP notifications.

Edited by Huascar

Congratulations to all the friends who are selected. All the best to those who are waiting. May I request the successful candidates to post the results on https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/ so that next-year candidates have idea about when (date and time) the result was emailed. It will be helpful to them. 

@Wooooooo @scalmanac @HopefulMPA Congrats once again guys. I would love to read a couple of lines of the acceptance emails, if you don't mind. I always wondered how WWS/HKS kind of institutes convey acceptance to the applicants. I am not sure if I will get such email or not, so asking you for the same. Only if you don't mind and please don't share the portion which includes any personal/financial details.. Pls don't take this otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, amr2020 said:

anyone just get a waitlist email?

You got? I think they only notify admitted candidates 

Edited by spnfiim