CSU MSW Still haven't heard anything?

gk8

Hello,

I applied in early January for csula, csuf, csulb and csusb. I applied sometime in mid January for csudh. at csulb they said they could not review my app because after some supplemental deadline. I turned it in before January 15 though. I still have not heard anything else besides my application is in department review. I am getting more and more discouraged everyday because I have not even heard about an interview or anything. This is my second time applying so I don't know what will happen if I don't get in this year.

I got onto the waitlist at CSU San Marcos and was notified at the beginning of March! I was getting concerned by the fact that Fullerton has STILL not responded one way or the other, but I saw a Reddit thread that basically say they are late-notifiers in general ? I don't know about the other schools!

On 5/12/2020 at 11:14 AM, jewBgrr said:

I got onto the waitlist at CSU San Marcos and was notified at the beginning of March! I was getting concerned by the fact that Fullerton has STILL not responded one way or the other, but I saw a Reddit thread that basically say they are late-notifiers in general ? I don't know about the other schools!

Fullerton sent out notification for me today and wait listed again (2nd year in a row). I was admitted to CSULB back in February and accepted right away. Fullerton takes too long, and even with good grades(3.84 gpa) and experience, great letters of recommendation, I still don't fit the bill. 

On 5/14/2020 at 8:39 PM, gk8 said:

thanks. I got denied from csuf yesterday. I still have 3 other schools to hear back from.

Wait-list again. Joy. Already accepted CSULB and registered for class. Their loss. Hang in there!!!

On 5/20/2020 at 11:42 PM, Anastazia said:

Wait-list again. Joy. Already accepted CSULB and registered for class. Their loss. Hang in there!!!

Congrats! Full time or part time? what concentration did you choose?