MPH 2021 Canada

2 minutes ago, Anon44 said:

Anyone else confused how some people have already received acceptances to Western? Getting nervous!

I was wondering the same thing!! But I do know most schools send out offers to international students first so maybe it’s those offers? 

44 minutes ago, Anon44 said:

Anyone else confused how some people have already received acceptances to Western? Getting nervous!

Same for UoA. I inquired sometime ago and this is what they said. Idk how these universities make decisions

Screenshot_20210324-145653_Outlook~2.jpg

10 minutes ago, minmbo said:

Hey guys this is my first time on this website,

I got accepted in Western for epi yesterday (woo!!) and the deadline to accept the offer is pretty soon, should I ask for an extension? Do they give that?

Also does anyone have thoughts on Western vs Ottawa for epi? 

Congrats!!! What other Epi programs did you apply to?

2 minutes ago, Natasha7 said:

Nice!!! What are your stats and experiences? And what is your top choice?

um im not too sure what is meant by stats but i have a cGPA of 3.74 at uoft rn doing neuro

i have experience working with retirement homes for ~1y and at a hospital as a research assistant for 4 months

i think id like to go to western since i already have my supervisors who im excited to work with but im still iffy and thinking about ottawa as a choice

2 minutes ago, nicolenicanik said:

Joining the UofT Epi rejection gang! I knew these programs were competitive but all of you still blow me away with your stats and experiences. Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted to their programs, and to those still waiting to hear from schools, I hope you get the news that you want ❤️

Sorry to hear! When did they send you an email?