Stanford GSE 2021

HTG7728

6 minutes ago, kraftpunk said:

hi all! i've been watching this forum super closely (as well as the results page) for the last few days as you all have, but wasn't really motivated to create an account and respond until now. it has truly filled my heart watching us get excited as our cyber peers (and tbh friends at this point) find out good news. and it's so comforting to read that we're all feeling the same thing -- anxiety, hope, doubt, excitement. i'm rooting for all of you!

Thank you @kraftpunk. I too made an account after silently watching everyone on here sharing their stories of personal struggle and perseverance. I have been inspired by the kindness everyone has contributed to this community. I was hesitant to make an online account too. In fact, this is my only online presence other than my district email lol. I'll be sad to go off the grid again but I am humbled to have met so many great online friends. 

Just now, Lara-55555 said:

no, I am near Toronto. So, its about 1 pm here. Hope results come soon so you can sleep tonight. ?

Yes that's exactly the reason why I asked...just wanted to ask whether you are going to sleep or are you aimed to.wait ?

It's good that you are in almost the same time zone..as for me I am so excited I am just not able to.sleep now....???

BTW, 20 minutes of talking to POI by IAMSOSCARED....

7 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

I got in!!!! thank you for all of your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go @iamsoscared96 thank you for sharing your great success with all of us : ) @Jeanne A.that was wonderful the way you walked this applicant through their doubts and fears. You are truly an exceptionally remarkable person : )

Edited by FreeZapata

Well guys it became so quiet in here...may be you received your emails?

It's 1.10 night here...So, I think it's very obvious that the results will be out within few hours and we all finally get our results...

Just wanted to say good night...and to admit and to acknowledge that I am very much scared to receive my admission decision.

Just now, Jeanne A. said:

It's 1.10 night here...So, I think it's very obvious that the results will be out within few hours and we all finally get our results...

Just wanted to say good night...and to admit and to acknowledge that I am very much scared to receive my admission decision.

Nothing on my end. Don't think we'll hear anything until 3pm maybe, so another 4 hours.  

1 minute ago, Jeanne A. said:

I didn't receive any email. But, not sure about others. I think results will be out today. In any case, please get some sleep.