Stanford GSE 2021

HTG7728

Well, I just went to see to the portal to check my status for any updates. I thought may be i can know even before they send me an email, and may be the decision already there....

But..it's not. No updates in the form.

21.18 evening here and I guess that tomorrow morning will be THE morning.......

33 minutes ago, gvjcb1000000 said:

Last year for the masters it was 7am PT. I assume if we do not hear by 3pm PT it will be next week and I will stop checking the email 

Yes, I am also planning to concentrate on other things starting tomorrow morning because this past week ALL my energy was wasted (?) for waiting

..since my further direction in life depends on Stanford decision, I was interested to be clear about it, to digest it, and to move on. Now i am kind of stuck..any way, I have to focus on other things which were left unfinished for the past weeks..

47 minutes ago, crocophil said:

I'm surprised you guys are so excited about the results. For my part, now that it's the supposed D-DAY, I'm very scared and I would rather continue not knowing about the decision and just hoping haha ?

haha no the not knowing is torture, once you know you can move onto other things (or other applications like I will) 

6 minutes ago, gvjcb1000000 said:

haha no the not knowing is torture, once you know you can move onto other things (or other applications like I will) 

Another reason why I quit waiting is that earlier this week I purchased some chocolate ?and a fresh bottle of milk? for that special "tea ceremony" devoted to opening the decision mail (I described the ceremony earlier)..But over these days I have eaten all that chocolate ? and milk is also over, so...?‍♀️

Just now, iamsoscared96 said:

I just got an email from my POI asking for a phone call this morning. I am assuming this is a good sign? Why would they call me if I am getting rejected? Idk what to make of it tho

wow. that's great.  i hope you get some good news. which program did you apply to?

1 minute ago, iamsoscared96 said:

I just got an email from my POI asking for a phone call this morning. I am assuming this is a good sign? Why would they call me if I am getting rejected? Idk what to make of it tho

Best of luck to you!!! Sending positive vibes your way!  

12 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

Good luck! we are all rooting for you ❤️ 

Edited by gvjcb1000000

8 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

Seems cruel if they call for a rejection? So prepare the general 'why do you want to do this' questions etc incase it is an interview

Edited by gvjcb1000000

7 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

Wow.

Did you contact your POI before applying? And did you have an interview? 

Thanks for the answers?

10 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

This gives hope to all of us??????????????? may be they are still interviewing?????????????????????

15 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

?? sorry guys just noticed the name IAMSOSCARED and can't stop laughing here on my own, in the night....sorry? 

Edited by Jeanne A.

5 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

Thank you so much for the tip about the impromptu interview! No, I did not contact my POI before applying. 

I agree about it being weird to call for a rejection, but I guess I am just surprised!! Good luck to you all!!! ❤️ 

Dear IAMSOSCARED please dont be scared! You are so lucky! Personally, I would be so happy to be on your place.

Thank you for answering my question, and good luck to you ??with that call!!! I really hope they are still interviewing! 

15 minutes ago, iamsoscared96 said:

Thank you so much for the tip about the impromptu interview! No, I did not contact my POI before applying. 

I agree about it being weird to call for a rejection, but I guess I am just surprised!! Good luck to you all!!! ❤️ 

Best of luck. You've got this ❤️