ETH Zurich [ETHZ] 2021: Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D Decisions

Lina-H

1 hour ago, Andrew-F said:

Has anyone applied to the CBB program?

Hi! I also applied for the CBB program! but haven't heard from them yet. Waiting is a big pain... (I guess it's a bit late this year due to the lock down?!?) Wish all the best of lucks for you and other applicants here! Let's cross our finger!

On 2/12/2021 at 4:14 PM, pebble_co said:

Ah thank you! How do you know that?

The Admission Committee has been working at home from Jan. 18 since the corona virus. According to that fact, I think admission decision is not going to be done any time soon. However, they are probably doing their best to finish their work by the end of March.. 

7 hours ago, MITEECS said:

The Admission Committee has been working at home from Jan. 18 since the corona virus. According to that fact, I think admission decision is not going to be done any time soon. However, they are probably doing their best to finish their work by the end of March.. 

This gives  me some hope still :') Found this forum by relentlessly looking if someone had a reply. Thank you 

47 minutes ago, m.ina.k said:

Thank you to all of you who commented so far! :) It's really a relief to know other people are freaking out as well :D Anyone applied for the Biotechnology Master?

Me! Me! Just wanted to ask, too. 

Have you got any news? I'm tired of googling... 

Hey everyone!

I applied to the MSc in Atmospheric and Climate Science program. I don't have a great GPA so this is a reach but I am still hoping. Before I got a positive feedback from the department when I asked if it is possible to apply with an engineering background. I keep checking to see if my button disappeared :D If anyone else applied to the same program, lets keep in touch. Good luck to all!

EDIT: I realise my message sounds dismissive! I mean, I am going crazy, waiting for the decision, so I'd love to hear if any of you guys hear anything :) I think everyone can relate to this...

Some ITET decisions seem to be out on the results page, but I haven't received anything yet - if any of you guys have gotten acceptances (even in other programs) please do post them because so far the results page looks depressing lol!

Edited by pebble_co