McMaster MSc Global Health Fall 2021

hangrypanda

On 2/19/2021 at 12:08 AM, hangrypanda said:

L10 Credits: 11.30 (McMaster Scale)

Submitted: January 16th

Wondering if anyone else also applied to the MMASc in Global Health Systems at Western?

I applied to and got accepted to MMASc as well!

24 minutes ago, excelfiend said:

I applied to and got accepted to MMASc as well!

That’s awesome, congrats! I got accepted to the MMASc too and have to respond by April 26th, which is difficult as Global Health decisions probably won’t be out yet. How about you? 

27 minutes ago, hangrypanda said:

That’s awesome, congrats! I got accepted to the MMASc too and have to respond by April 26th, which is difficult as Global Health decisions probably won’t be out yet. How about you? 

Thanks! you too! i had the same issue so I emailed them asking for an extension and they gave me until May 25th. If you email Jennifer or whoever sent you your offer then they will do the same for you!

18 minutes ago, excelfiend said:

Thanks! you too! i had the same issue so I emailed them asking for an extension and they gave me until May 25th. If you email Jennifer or whoever sent you your offer then they will do the same for you!

Awesome, thank you! I will definitely send them an email

2 hours ago, McMaster Global Health2021 said:

Just wondering, do all of the documents submitted besides the LORs appear as "required" instead of complete on Mosaic? 

Hi! Yes, they do remain as required for the entire time lol so no worries about that!

Hi everyone! I’m just wondering have anyone heard anything about decision making yet? So far I’ve only seen one person posted on the result saying they got rejected and have not seen anyone else. I know this program tends to be a bit late in making decisions but this year it’s so quite I’m nervous...../

18 minutes ago, Cathy Z said:

Hi everyone! I’m just wondering have anyone heard anything about decision making yet? So far I’ve only seen one person posted on the result saying they got rejected and have not seen anyone else. I know this program tends to be a bit late in making decisions but this year it’s so quite I’m nervous...../

nope i think all domestic students are still waiting :) not sure about international students

11 hours ago, Science101 said:

Just wondering if it says you guys need to submit your high school transcript too if you get in? It shows up on mosaic for me, but I wasn’t expecting it. Wanted to make sure it’s not a glitch/ something I need to sort out. (Also, good luck everyone!)

Hey, it doesn’t say that for me! Just says I need to submit an official university transcript if I am admitted. Btw, I’m a domestic applicant, so it might be different for international applicants. 

18 hours ago, Science101 said:

Just wondering if it says you guys need to submit your high school transcript too if you get in? It shows up on mosaic for me, but I wasn’t expecting it. Wanted to make sure it’s not a glitch/ something I need to sort out. (Also, good luck everyone!)

Hey it shows up for me like that too on mosaic! I'm not sure if we actually need to submit it??

I noticed that “official transcript” is now included in my required documents. Previously, the requirements section only read: Reference, Reference, Resume, Unofficial Transcript, Statement of Interest. 

Has this happened to anyone else? 

6 minutes ago, hangrypanda said:

I noticed that “official transcript” is now included in my required documents. Previously, the requirements section only read: Reference, Reference, Resume, Unofficial Transcript, Statement of Interest. 

Has this happened to anyone else? 

Mine says official transcript from highschool and university are required, but i have no clue if these are new additions. I think my highschool infos on there cause I applied to undergrad at mac (i got in but didnt end up going)