2021 Ford Foundation Fellowship

soupnazi

2 hours ago, Asmaa Elsayed said:

This past year has been challenging to so many on so many levels. I wish they release the results asap. Did anyone email them to see if they have a date set up for announcement?

I personally wouldn't do it. If they haven't released it publicly, they're not going to share it in a random email. All it would do is give the person assigned to field emails extra work.

1 minute ago, yikemarlboro said:

I personally wouldn't do it. If they haven't released it publicly, they're not going to share it in a random email. All it would do is give the person assigned to field emails extra work.

I see your point. I did not know they usually have a release with more information. 

15 hours ago, libranerd said:

I guess we hear back next week ? fingers crossed

I hope so! I'm not too optimistic about my chances, but it will be nice to at least know either way.

Good luck!

Great I went to that website to see if that zoom link was a recording and it had me waiting in a meeting....now someone will probably get an email saying [my name] is waiting in a waiting room for them...awk

13 hours ago, clinical09878 said:

Great I went to that website to see if that zoom link was a recording and it had me waiting in a meeting....now someone will probably get an email saying [my name] is waiting in a waiting room for them...awk

What's super awkward is that means we could have crashed that meeting!

Just noticed a "review result" link appeared under my application. When I click on it, it says "Review results will be available one to two weeks after the review." Not sure if they are referring to the review that took place last week (and that some of us almost crashed - lol) or something else. Hope this means we will hear something soon!  

14 minutes ago, HeidiBobine said:

Just noticed a "review result" link appeared under my application. When I click on it, it says "Review results will be available one to two weeks after the review." Not sure if they are referring to the review that took place last week (and that some of us almost crashed - lol) or something else. Hope this means we will hear something soon!  

Yup, can confirm! My portal says this, too. Is it time for this thread to expand rapidly with the collective energies of 2100 anxious grad applicants? Yes? No? I mean I'm game for some panicked posting, so ya know...

I thought my worrying days were over once I was admitted to grad school.  ? "Review results will be available one to two weeks after the review."

Edited by soupnazi

Just now, Asmaa Elsayed said:

My application is just catching up ?

Ahh, perhaps lol. But I also don't remember it saying "the review is not over." If that is true, though, we probably won't be hearing back before the 25th, I guess...??

5 minutes ago, TheoPhil said:

Ahh, perhaps lol. But I also don't remember it saying "the review is not over." If that is true, though, we probably won't be hearing back before the 25th, I guess...??

aaaannndd it's ("review results") back.