2021 Ford Foundation Fellowship

soupnazi

4 minutes ago, Asmaa Elsayed said:

how long is the list? lol

Haha I don't think there's any way to speculate about how long the alternate list is, or how many people will decline. So I'm mostly just treating it as a wash and happy to be on the honorable mention list. Trying to stay hopeful for the NSF, which is apparently being announced soon...

3 minutes ago, jacobpg said:

Haha I don't think there's any way to speculate about how long the alternate list is, or how many people will decline. So I'm mostly just treating it as a wash and happy to be on the honorable mention list. Trying to stay hopeful for the NSF, which is apparently being announced soon...

mine is tied to writing a book :) 

I was not rewarded. However the feedback I received from the three reviewers was very good, so I am pleased. I will try again next year! Congratulations to everyone who was rewarded!

On 3/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, Asmaa Elsayed said:

For those who won, can you please share the top part of your application review where it says you were awarded the fellowship? I want to put it on my manifestation board ??

On 3/27/2021 at 6:14 PM, fauna876 said:

For those who got in this year, could you share what your review scores looked like? I got some helpful comments but I'm also trying to guage where I am on the score sheet truly.

I was going to DM you two, but I can't attach this in the message feature. Regardless, I hope this helps you both and anyone else who might be interested. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 2.15.43 PM.png

17 minutes ago, ebp said:

I was going to DM you two, but I can't attach this in the message feature. Regardless, I hope this helps you both and anyone else who might be interested. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 2.15.43 PM.png

That is so sweet of you! Thank you so much!! ❤️ 

And congratulations!!! What a wonderful accomplishment

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...