SSRC IDRF 2021

anthro8752

Hi all, I just got an email from IDRF (at 3:17 pm ET) that I was provisionally awarded this fellowships (provisional on a written acceptance). Best of luck to everyone else who is still waiting or had been nominated as an alternate. 

Also, this is the third year I've been applying to this fellowship, and this is only the first time I made it to the finalist round. So if this is first or second time for you, please, keep applying!

Edited by zkasim2

Just now, zkasim2 said:

Hi all, I just got an email from IDRF (at 3:17 pm ET) that I was provisionally awarded this fellowships (provisional on a written acceptance). Best of luck to everyone else who is still waiting or had been nominated as an alternate. 

Also, this is the third year I've been applying to this fellowship, and this is only the first time I made it to the finalist selection. So if this is first or second time for you, please, keep applying!

Congrats!!

Just now, ctg7w6 said:

Does anything in the portal look different once you've been awarded?

Nothing changed on the portal although I have been awarded.

Just now, zzzkkk said:

Nothing changed on the portal although I have been awarded.

Gotcha, thanks! I haven't received an email so obviously I'm grasping at straws before the end of the day and all of the award emails have gone out bwahaha.