18 hours ago, damaei said:

I still have not received a confirmation email from Dalhousie University. I just checked my online application and the status hasn't changed to "received". Should I contact them to see if there has been an issue with my application? Is anyone else on the same boat? 

I still have not received anything! Starting to worry.. but probably just making their way down a list. :)

29 minutes ago, yz123 said:

For those who got an interview at Mac, do  you mind sharing your sGPA? 

I got an interview with a 3.97 sGPA! Does anyone know how many people they interview? 

Edited by MELSLP99

Another question about the MMI's. So it says for the five verbal sections I'll have 2 minutes to go over each question. Do you guys think I'll be able to write down a couple bullet points of my thoughts within that time just to make sure I cover the things I'm thinking? Maybe that's not a good idea. I'm just nervous ?

Does anyone know when U of A plans to start releasing their admission decisions? I know it won't be for a while yet, but they seem to have removed any mention of decision dates from their website. It would be nice to have even a vague time frame to be counting down to haha

15 hours ago, UnderLing21 said:

Does anyone know when U of A plans to start releasing their admission decisions? I know it won't be for a while yet, but they seem to have removed any mention of decision dates from their website. It would be nice to have even a vague time frame to be counting down to haha

I've been doing some digging online and found that last year the decisions went out during the third week of March, and the year before that they went out around March 15th. So I'd say it's probably gonna be around a similar time frame this year?

1 hour ago, ewdavid said:

I've been doing some digging online and found that last year the decisions went out during the third week of March, and the year before that they went out around March 15th. So I'd say it's probably gonna be around a similar time frame this year?

Im thinking it might be a bit later if UofA goes on strike but we'll see what happens!

On 2/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, damaei said:

I still have not received a confirmation email from Dalhousie University. I just checked my online application and the status hasn't changed to "received". Should I contact them to see if there has been an issue with my application? Is anyone else on the same boat? 

Have you received a confirmation email yet? I still have not :( may contact them by EOD

2 hours ago, somethingcleveraboutspeech said:

Hi all,

not exactly about admissions, but does anyone know the in-class time commitments for Western, MacMaster, and U of T? Like, how many hours per week is in lecture/class?

https://slp.utoronto.ca/current-students/master-of-health-science-students/unit_sched_2020_21/

U of T seems to be about 5 hrs/day 5 days a week, I'm assuming the other programs are similar?