26 minutes ago, hopefulslper said:

Wait so am I correct that it's really Thursday at midnight (tomorrow) that results from ORPAS will come out?

last year I received an e-mail from Western just after midnight on the "Friday" (so, yes, it'll be Thursday "night"). I received an e-mail from UofT in the morning through just after 9 

Anybody else super excited but also super nervous and not going to be able to sleep for the next 24 hours? ?  Honestly the not knowing is KILLING ME... Super hope all of the answers come out at midnight or I'll be up on my laptop refreshing until it comes in .. eek goodluck to everybody ❤️ I know it's still another day (and a bit) away but you guys have made me feel very supported during this crazy process and I'm so thankful I stumbled upon this group. Just getting through the process of applying is an accomplishment in itself, so no matter what comes tomorrow we should all still be proud of ourselves. We got this guys!! I wish I was in charge of the selection committees so I could just admit everyone to their top schools!!

3 minutes ago, SpeechieSar said:

Anybody else super excited but also super nervous and not going to be able to sleep for the next 24 hours? ?  Honestly the not knowing is KILLING ME... Super hope all of the answers come out at midnight or I'll be up on my laptop refreshing until it comes in .. eek goodluck to everybody ❤️ I know it's still another day (and a bit) away but you guys have made me feel very supported during this crazy process and I'm so thankful I stumbled upon this group. Just getting through the process of applying is an accomplishment in itself, so no matter what comes tomorrow we should all still be proud of ourselves. We got this guys!! I wish I was in charge of the selection committees so I could just admit everyone to their top schools!!

LOL you're so sweet!! Yes, kind of funny how this group has simultaneously stressed me out x 1000 and caused me to hyper focus on people's individual Sgpa's and fine details that may or may not be relevant but also given me a community of like minded people to vent to, ask questions, and generally support each other through this very stressful process - thank you all for helping me get through this haha

14 minutes ago, wannabe_SLP said:

Hi everyone! Stressful times! I hope everyone is surviving. Just wanted to ask, for those of you who have heard from U of A and Dal, we’re you admitted/ waitlisted for Audi, or Speech, or both? Still patiently waiting for an email over here?

I was also wondering the same thing. Did anybody here receive an acceptance from Audiology as well?

Also, for those of you that got accepted, do you guys mind sharing your stats?

33 minutes ago, victoriaSLP said:

Just received a formal offer letter for UofA! The decision is updated on my GSMS portal

I guess the FGSR is working their way down the acceptance list, mine still says pre-screening!

Edited by ewdavid

1 hour ago, Slpyyz said:

When does Dal typically send out rejections? 

From my understanding, it depends if youre waitlisted. If not on the list, you may get a rejection earlier (like now or in the next few weeks). If you are, you will either get an acceptance throughout the summer. On Sept 14th, I got an email saying that the waiting list was finally closed and I think thats the latest you'll get a rejection 

25 minutes ago, SLPwonder said:

Anybody else still waiting for UofA's official offer?

Yaas. I've heard nothing back yet, however my GSMS changed to "under review" a few hours ago... not sure whether to take this as a good sign or bad!

8 hours ago, Caitlin SLP Applicant said:

Hi folks! :) 

For people wondering when Dal would start sending out applications again:

Just wanted to give a heads up that I was accepted to the Dalhousie University SLP program on Tuesday this week!

Good luck to everyone ❤️

Congrats!!! That is so awesome :) 

Do you mind sharing your stats if you are comfortable to do so?

36 minutes ago, MacSpeech said:

Yaas. I've heard nothing back yet, however my GSMS changed to "under review" a few hours ago... not sure whether to take this as a good sign or bad!

Mine as well! Maybe that means we get a decision (of any kind) soon 

7 hours ago, victoriaSLP said:

Just received a formal offer letter for UofA! The decision is updated on my GSMS portal

Do you have to send updated transcripts at all? Or were your classes complete? Congrats again! Hope to meet you soon! 

Just wanted to hop on here and wish everyone good luck! We're nearly there! It's so surreal to think that we've all put in the hard work and the time has finally come. I hope you're all proud of yourselves irrespective of the outcome tonight because you deserve to be. Very thankful for this small community for getting me through his whole process ❤️ 

Just now, SLPPLS101 said:

Congrats!! Did you get an email from U of T

No email as of yet, I suspect it'll be in the morning but I checked on ORPAS