2022 Application Thread for Communications Program

12 minutes ago, Margolia said:

No request for MSU interview either, but again, I'm not discounting them until I get an actual notice saying "no". There's just so many factors outside our control in the PhD application process, some we don't even know about. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck!

Agreed, I haven’t heard anything from MSU either

5 hours ago, milac said:

I haven't. Can I ask your research interests?

Same boat ? Generally, my interests are the correlation of media studies (tv), digital culture (Twitter), gender studies and fan studies. And yours? 

10 hours ago, THenri said:

Very nice!! Just to clarify, I wasn't the person who got those invitations LOL. Are u an international student?

Yeah, I am. :) 

You will be invited from other universities! Hope you can get invitations from your top universities.

Edited by milac

19 minutes ago, milac said:

Yeah, I am. :) 

You will be invited from other universities! Hope you can get invitations from your top universities.

Thank you ☺️ I hope u can get great invitations as well! 

5 hours ago, THenri said:

Heeeeey everyone!! I just want to share that I have been admitted to the PhD program at the University of Maine. I AM SOOOO HAPPY!

Congratulations! 

33 minutes ago, j0k3r said:

Also, I think University of Michigan Comm & Media will be sending out offers soon.

I got already the rejected mail. So it must be true.

Hi Guys. Hope all of you are doing well. congratulations to Henry for first acceptance.  In the results page some people mentioned that they got a offer from MSU media - information program. Is there anyone here who got acceptance or rejection from MSU?

12 minutes ago, A.M said:

Hi Guys. Hope all of you are doing well. congratulations to Henry for first acceptance.  In the results page some people mentioned that they got a offer from MSU media - information program. Is there anyone here who got acceptance or rejection from MSU?

I received an acceptance email yesterday ?

13 minutes ago, purplepineapple said:

I received an acceptance email yesterday ?

Great. congratulations. Did you have an interview with faculty or director? Are you American or international? What was your research interest?