Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022

Tomsand

1 minute ago, Luce said:

I have only applied to two programs this year and I'm a partner country. Is this distinction important?

Of course, 75% of the scholarships are awarded to partner countries, while the rest are awarded to program countries

8 hours ago, nina9772 said:

I haven't heard anything from them yet, it's very nerve racking, it seems like they are going to delay the results. Last year, the results were announced at the end of March

By the way, I saw on their official Reddit page that they have a total of 22-24 scholarships this year ?

5 hours ago, Luce said:

By the way, I saw on their official Reddit page that they have a total of 22-24 scholarships this year ?

it's 20 to 25 for each programme every single year.

Edited by jef465

Just now, vdcastillo said:

Just got rejected from Euroculture... Did anyone get waitlisted/accepted?

I am on the reserve list, but my rank is pretty low. The number of people on the reserve list is crazy... Definitely no hope for getting accepted to this program

Just now, nina9772 said:

The results have been sent, I am on the reserve list and my ranking is pretty low. I guess I will just forget about this one.?

Same...more then disappointed, I'm pissed ? but oh wellll, man this was my main program of interest! Guess I'm just gonna have to work harder and try again next year 

Same

4 minutes ago, nina9772 said:

I applied to EUROSUD and EPS. The results are on April, I am very scared at this point, I don't want to get my hopes too high.

I only applied to EUROSUD and Euroculture... Can't help but feel hopeless for the results in April since I wasn't even waitlisted for Euroculture

1 minute ago, vdcastillo said:

Same

I only applied to EUROSUD and Euroculture... Can't help but feel hopeless for the results in April since I wasn't even waitlisted for Euroculture

Euroculture is definitely very competitive with over 500 applicants, I hope you will have better chances with EUROSUD

1 minute ago, nina9772 said:

Euroculture is definitely very competitive with over 500 applicants, I hope you will have better chances with EUROSUD

If you don't mind me asking, what's your academic background? I studied European languages and culture, so I thought I had better chances for Euroculture

1 minute ago, vdcastillo said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's your academic background? I studied European languages and culture, so I thought I had better chances for Euroculture

I also studied European languages, and I do have research experience and almost a 1 year of experience in NGOs. I have no idea what scholarship winners usually have as a background. I looked on LinkedIn and it seems that they come from different disciplines and professional backgrounds, but I am curious to know what kind of criteria they follow when evaluating, or at least the points they dedicate to each criteria. Their assessment is very vague compared to other programs, so it is hard to know what they are really looking for in an applicant. Have you got a conditional/unconditional offer from Eurosud?

1 minute ago, nina9772 said:

I also studied European languages, and I do have research experience and almost a 1 year of experience in NGOs. I have no idea what scholarship winners usually have as a background. I looked on LinkedIn and it seems that they come from different disciplines and professional backgrounds, but I am curious to know what kind of criteria they follow when evaluating, or at least the points they dedicate to each criteria. Their assessment is very vague compared to other programs, so it is hard to know what they are really looking for in an applicant. Have you got a conditional/unconditional offer from Eurosud?

Yeah I did get the unconditional offer from Glasgow back in January. 

25 minutes ago, nina9772 said:

I applied to EUROSUD and EPS. The results are on April, I am very scared at this point, I don't want to get my hopes too high.

I applied to adult education for social change, its results are also announced at the end of April...it's so nerve wracking

3 minutes ago, vdcastillo said:

That's great, I hope we won't get disappointed by the next results, I had some hope for euroculture, but being in the bottom 30 is freaking me out... I wish I had applied for a less competitive program, euroculture is known to be very competitive.

5 minutes ago, vdcastillo said:

7 minutes ago, nina9772 said:

I also looked at LinkedIn. They had a mix of experiences. I got an acceptance from Glasgow as well in January but god knows what's gonna happen with the scholarships decisions. Also their criteria is written on their website, they use a point system. Publications and languages help a lot as well as like if the applicant has an exchange program experience.