Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022

Tomsand

On 2/23/2022 at 2:07 AM, waterpark said:

I got it a few days after the deadline for submission, which was early January. Been waiting since then!

Oh wow that's long to wait. Where are you from and which pathway did you choose if you don't mind me asking? I was rejected for pathway F unfortunately :(

45 minutes ago, Flowerdreamer said:

Oh wow that's long to wait. Where are you from and which pathway did you choose if you don't mind me asking? I was rejected for pathway F unfortunately :(

Oh no ? Maybe you could try again next year? I'm from Asia, I chose pathway A. I didn't know until this forum that GLOCAL was a popular program...

Hi guys. I received an unconditional offer for IMSISS program. Anyone knows about estimated scholarship decision schedule? And how many ppl can't receive the scholarship even they mentioned "cannot afford self-funding" on the application? 

On 2/10/2022 at 7:50 AM, rkjohn said:

Did any of you receive confirmation regarding EPOG? Also any idea on how they conduct their interviews and the format? 

@rkjohn/any other EPOG candidates, someone that I know got called for interviews. Apparently they're pretty short, just 10 minutes. Did you snag an interview? 

9 hours ago, pkaz said:

I was interviewed by the consortium and then I was selected for the scholorship.
Now I'm waiting for EACEA to do the final confirmation... hard to wait.
does anyone know if it is possible that EACEA reject you?

Wow, I thought preliminary notification for scholarship did not come till March end. May I please know which course you applied to?

21 hours ago, mc_queen said:

@rkjohn/any other EPOG candidates, someone that I know got called for interviews. Apparently they're pretty short, just 10 minutes. Did you snag an interview? 

No, I was not preselected for the interview round...?

Hello everyone! 

I have applied for the GEMMA Program. last year I was in the waiting list. I wanted to know if anyone else here is waiting for the results of GEMMA. Also it would me amazing if there is a group chat like last year. Thanks!

On 2/24/2022 at 5:35 PM, Hazel C said:

Hi guys. I received an unconditional offer for IMSISS program. Anyone knows about estimated scholarship decision schedule? And how many ppl can't receive the scholarship even they mentioned "cannot afford self-funding" on the application? 

Usually, there is a ranking list and the top 20 gets the scholarship, The rest of them self-funding. In my programme, there were 24 acceptance, 20 for scholarship and 4 were offered self-funding, regardless of being able to afford self-funding or not.
The result that I was in the top 20 came in mid-February (after a 15-minute zoom interview with 6 people from 3 different universities) by a personal email from programme director. And the final confirmation of the scholarship is supposed to be announced by end of April (latest).

(Bear in mind that these were the stats for my course and each course has its own unique timing. hope you get it.)

Edited by pkaz

On 3/1/2022 at 3:05 PM, Ashraj said:

Wow, I thought preliminary notification for scholarship did not come till March end. May I please know which course you applied to?

2 hours ago, pkaz said:

Usually, there is a ranking list and the top 20 gets the scholarship, The rest of them self-funding. In my programme, there were 24 acceptance, 20 for scholarship and 4 were offered self-funding, regardless of being able to afford self-funding or not.
The result that I was in the top 20 came in mid-February (after a 15-minute zoom interview with 6 people from 3 different universities) by a personal email from programme director. And the final confirmation of the scholarship is supposed to be announced by end of April (latest).

(Bear in mind that these were the stats for my course and each course has its own unique timing. hope you get it.)

Wow. Thank you so much for your reply! I have sent an email about the timeline to the program officer, and they just mentioned it will be released in April. Sigh. I have some schools i need to consider if there will be no funding.. anyways, congrats and thanks! 

On 2/24/2022 at 2:05 PM, Hazel C said:

Hey! Can I ask you how long did they take to give you the offer? And did your application status show “on hold”? Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Kaoutar said:

Hey! Can I ask you how long did they take to give you the offer? And did your application status show “on hold”? Thank you :)

Well, I received the offer on 26 Jan, I applied on the first week of January. but it shows "posted", and also says i need to accept the offer within 4 weeks after receiving the funding result. What is the "on hold" means here? Have you heard about that status? 

1 hour ago, Hazel C said:

Well, I received the offer on 26 Jan, I applied on the first week of January. but it shows "posted", and also says i need to accept the offer within 4 weeks after receiving the funding result. What is the "on hold" means here? Have you heard about that status? 

I don’t know tbh and I haven’t heard anything about that status… I hope it doesn’t mean they’ll reject the application (I’m not applying for scholarship, I hope that gives more chances to be admitted)

On 2/28/2022 at 10:41 PM, pkaz said:

I was interviewed by the consortium and then I was selected for the scholorship.
Now I'm waiting for EACEA to do the final confirmation... hard to wait.
does anyone know if it is possible that EACEA reject you?

Congratulations! Very rarely would EACEA reject you.

In the previous years it would be if you applied to more than three programmes (That isn't a problem this year), or if you are on a terrorism list, or have received an EM scholarship in a previous year.

Consider yourself an EM Scholar! Congrats!

23 hours ago, Kaoutar said:

I don’t know tbh and I haven’t heard anything about that status… I hope it doesn’t mean they’ll reject the application (I’m not applying for scholarship, I hope that gives more chances to be admitted)

I applied on last mid October and I got my acceptation during the first week of December. I haven't yet received any information about the funding.

1 minute ago, FV322 said:

I applied on last mid October and I got my acceptation during the first week of December. I haven't yet received any information about the funding.

Do you mind if I ask you about your educational background/work experience? I haven’t studied anything related to politics/IR (I did Translation and Interpreting) and no relevant work experience..

2 minutes ago, Kaoutar said:

Do you mind if I ask you about your educational background/work experience? I haven’t studied anything related to politics/IR (I did Translation and Interpreting) and no relevant work experience..

Sure, I'm a historian and master's in public policy. I've been working at a couple of research institutes.

On 2/22/2022 at 7:48 AM, waterpark said:

Hi everyone! I have an unconditional offer for GLOCAL right now that I'm not sure how to wait for... April is so far away.

Got rejected by MUrCS last week and I'm trying to appeal, but I'm not hoping for much. 

Good luck to all of us!

Congrats on your offer!! I Got my unconditional offer for GLOCAL on early January !!! I’m very excited because it was my first choice, but I wont find peace until they let us know about the scholarship 

Edited by ffrid

11 hours ago, ffrid said:

Congrats on your offer!! I Got my unconditional offer for GLOCAL on early January !!! I’m very excited because it was my first choice, but I wont find peace until they let us know about the scholarship 

Congratulations! I wasn't accepted into pathway F. May I ask which pathway and what your background ? And any tips? 

Hey everyone, 

I got an email today about a conditional status for the TCCM program. They asked me to schedule an interview with my evaluators. 

Does this mean that I am accepted and the interview is about the scholarship? Or that I am not accepted until after they interview me and decide if I am a good fit or not? 

Thank you for your help! :)

55 minutes ago, byrekmegjize said:

Hey everyone, 

I got an email today about a conditional status for the TCCM program. They asked me to schedule an interview with my evaluators. 

Does this mean that I am accepted and the interview is about the scholarship? Or that I am not accepted until after they interview me and decide if I am a good fit or not? 

Thank you for your help! :)

As far as I know, an interview with your evaluators means they want to evaluate you and see if you are fit for the programme/scholorship. Have you been interviewed before?