HGSE 2023

Here2Teach

1 minute ago, Creamsoda said:

Hi everyone! Anyone else on this forum still holding onto hope for the HGSE PhD? I had an interview two weeks ago. I thought it went well, but in the meantime I've gotten rejected from two other schools and am just dying to find out now.

Hello,

I wasn't extended an interview so my hope for HGSE is zero but I'm sending you good vibes and lots of positivity!! Based on the previous results, it looks like you might hear back today or in a few days. I hope all goes well for you. Please share if you get in. Lots of people will be so happy for you!!

6 minutes ago, Creamsoda said:

Hi everyone! Anyone else on this forum still holding onto hope for the HGSE PhD? I had an interview two weeks ago. I thought it went well, but in the meantime I've gotten rejected from two other schools and am just dying to find out now.

Also had an interview and am waiting to hear back! Does seem like they are likely to notify this week based on past years…

16 minutes ago, Creamsoda said:

I still have some hope! My interview was also two weeks ago, and I don’t think anyone else has heard back yet. They told me I will hear back around the end of February, but who knows. 

1 hour ago, Creamsoda said:

Same as the others - interviewed two weeks ago, was told I'd hear back by the end of February, and am anticipating this is the week we find out if we got accepted. I'm so on edge! I've received a rejection from my second choice school (today ugh) and HGSE's PhD is my top choice, so I am reaaaaally hoping this pulls through.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for a decision from the program! @Creamsoda, @Rvmr and @jackie987, I hope we'll all get to be classmates this Fall!