2023 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

walterkronkite

8 minutes ago, funk_engine said:

NYU and UC Davis are doing interviews at the same time and both are VERY resistant to rescheduling. Anyone got advice from similar situations? I don't want to be forced to choose between programs before I've even met with them. :(

I'm in the same situation with UW and Stanford. No idea which one I'd pick if both refuse to reschedule! I hope it works out for both of us.

2 hours ago, naamabrez said:

Has anyone heard or not heard from UCLA or NYU? Any answer will help :) Also if anyone knows what dates they are interviewing on..

UCLA: February 5 – 6

Does anyone have the Stanford interview dates? Are they done sending invites?

On 1/11/2023 at 6:41 PM, funk_engine said:

NYU and UC Davis are doing interviews at the same time and both are VERY resistant to rescheduling. Anyone got advice from similar situations? I don't want to be forced to choose between programs before I've even met with them. :(

Do you know what day UC Davis is interviewing?

7 hours ago, naamabrez said:

Has anyone heard or not heard from UCLA or NYU? Any answer will help :) Also if anyone knows what dates they are interviewing on..

Heard from NYU back in late December. There are two sets of interview dates. The first is happening Jan 19-20 and the second is sometime early February.