2023 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

walterkronkite

9 hours ago, joowonie17 said:

anyone heard from WUSTL's neuroscience program? I saw that 1-2 people got interviews but idk if they all send it once or its by batches. This is the only school I haven't heard from

I got an interview from WashU neuro Saturday night like 7pm EST

Looks like a lot of the DBBS interviews were sent in bulk at around that time with a generic email from the graduate school email

10 hours ago, ts3070 said:

anyone know updates regarding weill cornell neuroscience (ithaca) and if they're still sending out invites? or columbia neurobiology and behavior? 

I heard from Columbia Neurobiology and Behavior about 12 hours ago for an interview. They said they're having virtual first-round interviews in Jan and then in-person second-round-interview in Feb

2 hours ago, Neurolucida said:

Did UCSD Neuro send rejections before the first round of interviews? I just saw a rejection on the results page but haven't seen any interview news.

UCSD is pioneering a new rejection process? It's very odd, just signed into the portal and there's no updates.

Edited by lowestprime

2 hours ago, Neurolucida said:

Did UCSD Neuro send rejections before the first round of interviews? I just saw a rejection on the results page but haven't seen any interview news.

Check you application. i got a rejection from them but it wasn't an email, just an email saying there was an update to my application. 

22 hours ago, ktneurobio said:

Waiting from UCSD neuro/biomed, CU denver neuro/biomed, GW, NYU, Scripps, and Mount Sinai. Let me know if you hear anything!

Have u heard from CU Denver neuro? I saw one person posted on Gradcafe but that's all I saw 

3 minutes ago, holmosaint said:

just now, got interview invitation from UCSD!

? Congrats ?

My portal still shows neutral, no reject letter or invite....

Was yours an email and portal update? I wonder if they're done sending rejections?