2023 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

walterkronkite

2 hours ago, spongerectangleshirt said:

did they give you a choice between the interview dates or are they still sending out interviews based off the January interviews? 

After being notified in December we had until Jan 2nd to respond and choose a preferred interview date. Based on this, I would suspect they are no longer sending interview invites. However, I also haven't heard anyone receive rejections, so it's possible they are maintaining an internal waitlist!

On 1/14/2023 at 8:49 AM, pg991 said:

Has anyone heard from UTHSCSA or VCU? Does anyone know if UMN Twin Cities or UT Austin will send rejection letters or such?

I emailed UT Austin to find I was not on the initial interview list. Not sure if that is a rejection or not, but that is one way to find out ?

Edited by neurobrainiac
clarification

41 minutes ago, wiiinter said:

Does anyone know if USC, UCLA and UC Irvine have sent out all interviews?

UCLA Interview invite acceptance deadline was Jan 13th. Only way would be if they have a pre-interview wait-list. I know UCD Neuro has one if not enough ppl accept their invite by the deadline.

Edited by lowestprime

On 1/17/2023 at 6:29 PM, neuro-min said:

After being notified in December we had until Jan 2nd to respond and choose a preferred interview date. Based on this, I would suspect they are no longer sending interview invites. However, I also haven't heard anyone receive rejections, so it's possible they are maintaining an internal waitlist!

Thank you so much! Good luck with your interviews!!

On 1/16/2023 at 11:56 AM, lowestprime said:

UCLA: February 5 – 6

Does anyone have the Stanford interview dates? Are they done sending invites?

In case anyone is curious, apparently Stanford may not actually be done sending out invites.
I emailed to ask and got an autoresponse stating:image.thumb.png.3961f44b52cb22d32b2362aa4d6a8e1e.png