Counselling Psychology Canadian Application Forum Fall 2023

stillpsych

1 hour ago, sunshinescout said:

Were you able to get a timeline? Wondering if I should email too - I have not heard yet

Caren does not send a timeline but she does reply really quickly. The timeline I got on the phone when I called OISE was that they’ll continue releasing results potentially into May — if you’re trying to plan for the fall, I’d say contact Caren!

On 4/27/2023 at 9:56 PM, bebeyoda22 said:

Just received an offer to UOttawa's Counselling Psych MRP stream off of the waitlist. I declined it as I have accepted elsewhere... but maybe news coming for others who are currently waitlisted!

did they update you on Uzone or through your personal email?? also congrats on your offer! :)

12 hours ago, adriannj said:

did they update you on Uzone or through your personal email?? also congrats on your offer! :)

They sent me an email saying my application status had been updated, and then I could see the actual change to accepted in uoZone!

2 hours ago, bebeyoda22 said:

They sent me an email saying my application status had been updated, and then I could see the actual change to accepted in uoZone!

thanks for the info/update!

Has anyone else who was waitlisted from UOttawa's program received an update on their application? The website says we should have heard an update by May 1st, but mine still says 'waitlisted'. Hoping to get a final decision eventually! 

So Western did their first round of interviews and acceptances more than a month ago. They now say they are unsure whether they are doing a second round of interviews. Has anyone heard back / been rejected / etc? I feel like no one on this thread has applied to Western.. 

On 5/1/2023 at 12:06 PM, Lavender_1 said:

Has anyone else who was waitlisted from UOttawa's program received an update on their application? The website says we should have heard an update by May 1st, but mine still says 'waitlisted'. Hoping to get a final decision eventually! 

I was waitlisted and just checked my application and it changed to “Application Cancelled” and said that that the program was now full. Hopefully you receive a response soon. Good luck!

On 4/25/2023 at 9:45 PM, SørvinDaulErikaardtre said:

I just received my offer for admission to the SFU MA for Counselling Psych! Others should be hearing back soon, I imagine.

Just received my acceptance to the MA as well! Really looking forward to meeting everyone from our cohort and starting in the Fall :) If anyone's headed to SFU this coming September and interested in joining a joint Whatsapp, let me know! 

3 hours ago, johnnyp.2 said:

Does anyone have any updates about the waitlist for OISE's Med in Counselling Psychology?

I saw on reddit one person from the waitlist was accepted - they told her she was at the top of the list so apparently it is ranked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...