2022-2023 Application Thread

Theory007

4 minutes ago, lalalalalala123 said:

I didnt receive anything from Yale which is so weird. cus I think Yale sent out all their results. Did they forget to read my application??

They've got something.... special in store for you. Jk. Check spam/junk? Check the portal itself? That seems to be where everyone's decisions went anyway.

Hello everyone, hope you are all fine. Anyone applied for Mcgill University PhD program and heard nothing? I could see only two posts about Mcgill shared at Gradcafe but after that, I couldn't find any information?

Do you also know someone who applied for CUNY and still waiting response from them?

Just got wait-listed to American. I know being wait-listed is a good thing but damn can I get a single straight acceptance letter so i can stop worrying Jesus. 

Also for the person asking about UCSD, I was told I would get results by the end of this coming week so I assume that goes for most people. 

Hello everyone, wish you a nice week. Anyone applied for Mcgill University and received any email? I asked to the department and they responded to me that the Department has just started to send out acceptance offers. I could only see one applicant from Canada who received acceptance offer from them but later, I couldn't see anyone.