NDSEG 2022-2023

fellowshipstress

3 minutes ago, dirichletprior said:

@manifestinggoodvibes My last edits were on Nov. 23. Wow–that would be sad if I were out of the running already.

I'm sure they're just doing it on a rolling basis by which DoD branch you applied to (I did AFOSR) - mine was edited at 8 PM last night, so I'm guessing there's someone working from home who's just slowly chugging through it lol

On 12/21/2022 at 3:30 AM, manifestinggoodvibes said:

After previously saying mine was edited Monday at Last edited: Dec 19 2022 08:02 PM (EST). , it now says it was edited Tuesday  Last edited: Dec 20 2022 07:29 PM (EST) ... twice in two days? this feels like a bad sign according to the whole "December gang" thing people are writing about 

Mine also just updated again on Dec 22 09:47 PM (CST).. Overall: 11/23 -> 12/15 -> 12/22 

Last year on January 31st mine updated to 2nd Round Reviews - DoD panel and it was noted on the my applications page and nothing changed under the activity tab after it was moved to subject matter experts. Wonder if they will do the same thing this year. Anyone else get heart palpitations every time their application is edited? 

20 minutes ago, fellowshipstress said:

I’m starting to get concerned that I don’t have a single update at this point considering the review period ends next week on Friday.

It does? Where does it say this? 

And what does end of review period mean? I thought they don't find out who the fellowship winners are until like march