NDSEG 2022-2023

fellowshipstress

• 2 weeks later...

Since our application was due about two weeks earlier than last year's cycle, do you think we will hear back sooner this year? Has anyone contacted NDSEG with updates or do you think we still only hear back in late March/ early April? 

I'm just getting anxious and shocked how long this is taking lol  

Does anyone's application not say 93.75% complete? Also for last year they released all the acceptances over the span of a couple days and then once all the acceptances went out they sent rejections. The acceptances did not seem to go out in any particular order. 

2 hours ago, peaches92 said:

Does anyone's application not say 93.75% complete? Also for last year they released all the acceptances over the span of a couple days and then once all the acceptances went out they sent rejections. The acceptances did not seem to go out in any particular order. 

Do you have the 93.75% with or without the second round update? Also do you also see the former fellows form under “eligible programs”? I think it’s too early to email. I might on Monday if someone else hasn’t by then.

3 minutes ago, fellowshipstress said:

Do you have the 93.75% with or without the second round update? Also do you also see the former fellows form under “eligible programs”? I think it’s too early to email. I might on Monday if someone else hasn’t by then.

I have 93.75% with the second round update. I also see the former fellow form. 

5 hours ago, concerned_critterzen said:

If anyone else wants to try and read the tea leaves, attempting to log in to the DOD portal linked here with the username and password I used for the applicant portal now gives a “this account has been locked out” message instead of an “invalid login attempt” message. 

Interesting, but does this portal mean much?

1 hour ago, fellowshipstress said:

I get the same message (I have not tried the DOD portal before). I don’t think it means much as applicants and fellows access everything through the NDSEG portal. The DOD portal is for DOD officials in second round reviews.

It seems to be tied to the email you used to sign-up. I tried a different email and got ‘invalid sign in attempt’. I tried the correct email and an incorrect password and still got the locked out message.

1 hour ago, fellowshipstress said:

I sent one on Thursday, but I haven't gotten a response. I was hoping someone else emailed because maybe they'd be responded to lol

Lol well I may just send an email tomorrow and see if I get a response. Im assuming others are probably emailing them so there may just be a lot of emails to go through.