NDSEG 2022-2023

fellowshipstress

@manifestinggoodvibes They said 7~9% in one of the info sessions I believe and the data showed that but the recent year report might be saying 1~2% according to @dirichletprior and the Wikipedia states that as well. This would be like 2ppl from 100ppl... so if 2nd round has 30ppl, 28of these people will be dropped... crazy..

@aErO5544 since @SciWolf157 who had 1/12 update and then got updated on 1/25 for the 2nd round, I really think they're just processing these one by one. I had 1/22 update after 1/12 but the 2nd round update came around midnight of 1/25 so having another update between 1/12 and 2nd round doesn't mean anything I guess.

1 hour ago, coughcoughcoffee said:

For people that have gone through this process, is it normal for Last edited to change even after getting into 2nd round?? will this continue to change?? I have a new date here. Today around noon.... Mine got previously updated for the 2nd round on the 25th night.

Mine also updated again today... Overall: 11/23/22 -> 12/15/22 -> 12/22/22 -> 01/12/23 -> 01/25/23 (2nd-round DoD Panel Review Update) -> 01/27/23 

My application says "2nd Round Reviews - DoD Panel," updated at 12:30pm yesterday (Jan 27)!!! I'm happy because last I applied last year and never saw this update.

I applied to the ARO for Computer and Computational Sciences (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning).

Edited by PantherTrax

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, fellowshipstress said:

When I log in my application now says 93.75% complete under the preview section...it still has all the sections marked as complete, and my status (2nd Round Reviews) and last edited date (Jan 27) are the same. Did anyone else have a similar change?

Mine says the same thing.

On another note, has NDSEG always been this jank? This is my first year applying for fellowships and this makes NSF GRFP's ancient website look positively modern.

8 hours ago, mangamind said:

Mine says the same thing.

On another note, has NDSEG always been this jank? This is my first year applying for fellowships and this makes NSF GRFP's ancient website look positively modern.

I think so, although this is also my first year applying to NDSEG. Yeah at least with GRFP they announce everything at the same time…

19 hours ago, fellowshipstress said:

When I log in my application now says 93.75% complete under the preview section...it still has all the sections marked as complete, and my status (2nd Round Reviews) and last edited date (Jan 27) are the same. Did anyone else have a similar change?

Oh, yes. Mine also shows that percentage when I click into "preview" my application. I never entered into this page to see what the percentage was... so I have no idea if this means anything. All other parts look the same. 2nd round. Jan 27.