Ford Fellowship 2023

antidisestablishmentariani

On 3/16/2023 at 9:34 AM, antidisestablishmentariani said:

OMG! How did you find this? Lol. Great job! I searched for this for days and I couldn't find it. 

Surprisingly, it was pretty easy. I just changed the last number in the link from 6 to every other digit (e.g., 0 to 9) until the 9 worked. It is a pity it took the last year that the fellowship is really going to be around to find it, but I hope it helps our social science & humanities folks!

So I think those of us in the humanities/socsci are waiting any day now right, they would've just finished convening an hour ago.

Any clue how quickly they have sent out notifs from previous years? will we know tomorrow? monday? next week?

3 hours ago, roving99 said:

So I think those of us in the humanities/socsci are waiting any day now right, they would've just finished convening an hour ago.

Any clue how quickly they have sent out notifs from previous years? will we know tomorrow? monday? next week?

I’m also wondering this. This is my first time applying so I have no concept of timing for the announcement. 

Oh last year if I am not mistaken, everyone across disciplines found out the same day (March 22nd). People heard news in the morning up to early afternoon. I think you are emailed/notified based on your discipline (for examples, science morning, social science early afternoon). If you want to know before being notified, just refresh your application until the results show. The results will be in the portal before you are notified through email.

How to know when to start refreshing your application? Once you see people come here to post their results, I'd say that's a good indicator. Good luck everyone, we will know very soon!

Edited by CeXra

37 minutes ago, Needanswers1 said:

Does anyone think we will get results today? 

Highly likely no. It is usually about a week from when the 'review results' panel changes in the application, and generally speaking decision emails start rolling in very early in the AM. I would assume we do not hear earlier than Friday, if not perhaps Monday.