2011 Theology Application Results!!!

new mexico

I wish I had found this site before :)

I'm a newvy and an international MTS-er (this expression is interesting!) who is waiting results.

I've been already accepted to Candler, (from Web-page), but not yet recieved an official mail via postal service.

I may also have to wait to read BC's result for 1~2 extra weeks... it would be really hardã… ã… 

Edited by theo

Got accepted to Boston College's MTS program today by (overnighted not-so-snail) mail. Hurray!

Any other MTS-ers still waiting on BU and Notre Dame?

Congrats!

I wish I had found this site before :)

I'm a newvy and an international MTS-er (this expression is interesting!) who is waiting results.

I've been already accepted to Candler, (from Web-page), but not yet recieved an official mail via postal service.

I may also have to wait to read BC's result for 1~2 extra weeks... it would be really hardã… ã… 

Welcome, and yeah, the wait is tough on us all, but waiting on a letter (Vandy and Union) sucks even more than just waiting for results to get posted online.

I received a call from Candler yesterday to notify me about a scholarship/funding. Just FYI for anyone else that is waiting to hear about funding from them.

wonderful!!! are you pleased with the funding situation at Candler? i hope you hear from BU soon!

I received a call from Candler yesterday to notify me about a scholarship/funding. Just FYI for anyone else that is waiting to hear about funding from them.

Do you mind sharing how long ago you submitted your financial paperwork (fafsa/tax return) to Candler?

Got my letter from Princeton yesterday. So, Princeton it is!

Congrats! When did you submit your application for admission, by chance? Was it right at the Feb 15th deadline, or much before then? I also applied to Princeton, and am wondering when I may hear back by. :D

Congrats! When did you submit your application for admission, by chance? Was it right at the Feb 15th deadline, or much before then? I also applied to Princeton, and am wondering when I may hear back by. :D

i hope you get in too! also, did Duke call you back about financial aid? keeping my fingers crossed for you! i'm glad, however, that i am no longer waiting to hear back from programs :) but the decision process is not fun :(

Edited by new mexico

...did Duke call you back about financial aid?

When they called me last week, it was Friday afternoon in the 4 o'clock hour (EST). So, right now it's Friday afternoon in the 4 o'clock hour (EST), and I haven't heard from them yet =P. I don't think it's bad news necessarily (I didn't get funded), so much as they haven't notified about it yet. (But then again, they wouldn't call 100+ accepted applicants to tell them that they *didn't* get funding...)

Maybe I should call =P.

Got a call from Boston College for their MTS this morning. I will hear about funding in a week or so.

Congratulations! Duke told me I would hear about funding in a week, but it's been longer -- so hope for the best, but expect the worst (as far as getting feedback sooner than later). :P

has anyone decided which program they will be attending this fall? i'm torn between the mphil in social anthropology at Oxford and the Mdiv at Boston U. I should hear back from BU next week concerning funding, and I won't know about funding from Oxford till late-March. right now, i'm strongly considering BU. All the people i have communicated with from there are super cool, and i love the program.

Edited by new mexico

has anyone decided which program they will be attending this fall? i'm torn between the mphil in social anthropology at Oxford and the Mdiv at Boston U. I should hear back from BU next week concerning funding, and I won't know about funding from Oxford till late-March. right now, i'm strongly considering BU. All the people i have communicated with from there are super cool, and i love the program.

You heard back from Oxford? By which deadline did you apply? I'm still waiting on an mphil decision.

i applied by the November deadline and was notified on Jan 31. I know an individual that applied for the mphil in philosophical theology for the Jan deadline...no word yet. I think Ox has another week to decide, correct?